RPM Fuels & Tanks is a quality supplier of fuel storage tanks, fuel dispensing equipment and fuel management systems. With extensive experience in the oil storage industry, RPM Fuels & Tanks aims to provide a high-quality product and service at highly competitive prices, throughout the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland.
September 2020 – Ongoing
Web Design, Web Development, SEO, SEO Copywriting, Google Ads & Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Improve organic search rankings on Google
- Drive more organic traffic to the website
- Have the website generate increased sales, especially on higher ticket items
- Build a more effective Google Ads campaign
- A website redesign for conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- E-Commerce inventory management system integrated with a ‘Google Product Feed’, meaning that any changes made to the products are reflected in Google Merchant Centre.
- Enhanced E-Commerce integrated with Google Analytics, providing an abundance of data, which is also imported into Google Ads making the campaigns smarter with conversion value.
We achieved results with a holistic E-Commerce design & development
Our wholesome approach to SEO, CRO and e-commerce web design and development helped us increase the product and category rankings for our client, boost daily impressions and more importantly, sales.
1 – Website re-design for SEO
Our digital marketing experts know that SEO work goes hand in hand with web design. The client wanted to improve their products and product categories organic search rankings but that couldn’t have been done efficiently without redesigning their website for conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and SEO. Our content specialists produced FAQs for each of the product categories, in order to dominate the search engine results pages (SERP) and performed extensive SEO copyrighting in order to be the best answer to their potential customer’s queries.
2 – Conversion Rate Optimisation
Alongside our on-page SEO strategy, we’ve made sure that the SEO keywords used has a strong focus on user intent, which in turn has increased the conversion rate. We’ve expanded on the content of the website by adding FAQs based on data which now means our client’s website takes up more space in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) and increases the likelihood of someone making a sale as any questions that may be holding them back from purchasing will be answered.
3 – Google Ads Campaign
RPM Fuels & Tanks have been running Google Ads since 2008. They were so impressed with GLO’s web design and SEO results that they are now working with our experts on a PPC campaign. Being a data-driven agency, we set up enhanced e-commerce integration and a Google Product Feed being imported in Google Shopping Ads, ensuring that Google is being supplied the data to run a return on advertising spend campaign strategy (ROAS).